Cavitation and Tightening
Cavitation is a natural phenomenon based on low-frequency ultrasound. The ultrasound produces a strong wave of pressure to fat cell membranes. The fat cells cannot with stand this pressure and therefore disintegrates into a liquid state.
We use Radio Frequency energy to penetrate and selectively heat the skin layers and the extracellular matrix, where the collagen fibres are embedded. This local heating makes the collagen fibres contract and tighten. At the same time, fibroblasts (important cells in our connective tissues) metabolise to speed up the production of new collagen and elastin fibres. The result is tightened skin layers that look smoother, healthier and younger and drastically improve your silhouette.*
Buy package of 3 and get one free!
- Fat Cavitation and RF Skin Tightening
Stomach 20 min | $80
Abdomen 40 min | $130
Back of Thighs 40 min | $130
Front of Thighs 40 min| $130
Inner Thighs 40 min | $130
Outer Thighs 60 min| $180
Buttocks 60 min| $180
Hips 40 min | $130
Half Back 40 min| $130
Upper Arms 40 min| $130
- Lifting Face
Eyes 15 min | $60
Full Face 30 min | $110
Full Face & Neck 45 min | $145
The ultrasound fat cavitation treatment works by eliminating fat and toxins via the lymphatic and urinary systems. The body requires three days to properly eliminate the fat and toxins after a treatment. Treatment intervals also need to reflect this; at least three days must pass between each session. For most clients, we recommend a minimum of between six and ten fat cavitation treatments for best results.
- To ensure your body responds well to ultrasound fat cavitation, drink 1.5L of water prior to and following your treatment. Stagger 2L intake of water over 24 hours, for three days post-treatment.
- It is important to topically stimulate the treatment area following your session. Use a body brush in the shower to promote movement around the area. Liberally massaging moisturiser on the treatment area is also beneficial. Do this daily to prevent fat and toxins from becoming stagnant and difficult to eliminate.
- Maintaining a low calorie, low carbohydrate, low fat, and low sugar diet for 24 hours pre-treatment and three days post-treatment will help achieve the best results. This is to ensure your body utilizes the triglycerides (a type of body fat) released by the fat cavitation process.
- A minimum of 20 minutes of elevated heart rate cardio exercise is required post-treatment. This is best to be done immediately after the treatment, and for three days following. This is to ensure the stored energy released by the cavitation process is burnt off.
- Lymphatic drainage will help eliminate released toxins from the body. This can be done post-treatment via a massage or using the cavitation vacuum treatment.
By following the ultrasound fat cavitation after care plan, the results will be visible. It is a non-invasive treatment which requires no downtime, and offers results which are comparable to liposuction.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Metallic implants such as pins, prostheses and pacemakers
- Intrauterine device (avoid abdomen)
- Cancer at any time and in any form
- Blood disorders
- Internal heat in the body, e.g. fever or acute inflammation
- Heart disease
- Kidney and liver disease
- Severe high blood pressure or circulation problems
- Deep vein thrombosis, varicose veins,
- Hemorrhagic disease, trauma, vascular rupture
- Inflammation of the veins, phlebitis
- Treatment with anticoagulants, anti-inflammatories or antibiotics
- Taking steroids for a long time
- Internal bleeding (e.g. from ulcers)
- Autoimmune diseases
- Red, dry and itchy skin rash
- Urinary incontinence
- Transmissible disease
- During menstruation (avoid abdomen)
- Under 18